Manufacturer Part #
AL5802 Series 30 V 120 mA Adj. Current Sink Linear LED Driver - SOT-26
|Mfr. Name:||Diodes Incorporated|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|No of Outputs:||Single|
|Supply Voltage:||4.5V to 30V|
|Supply Current:||10mA to 120mA|
|Output Current per Channel:||150mA|
|Output Voltage:||0.8V to 30V|
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +125°C|
|Height - Max:||1.3mm|
|Package Style:||SOT-23-6 (SOT-26)|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The AL5802-7 is a part AL5802 series LED Driver. It has an operating temperature ranging from -40°C to +125°C and its available in SOT-26 package.
The AL5802 combines a high gain NPN transistor with a prebiased NPN transistor to make a simple small footprint LED driver.
- Reference voltage VRSET = 0.65 V
- 0.8 V to 30 V open-collector output
- Negative temperature co-efficient – automatically reduce the LED current at high temperatures
- Low thermal impedance SOT26 with copper leadframe
- SOT26: Available in “Green” Molding Compound (No Br, Sb)
- Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
- Linear LED driver
- LED signs
- Offline LED luminaries
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.