$0.50 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Outputs||Single|
|Output Current per Channel||10mA|
|Operating Temp Range||-55°C to +150°C|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level||1|
Features and Applications
The NSI50010YT1G is a constant current regulator & LED driver, available in a SOD-123 package.
It is designed with a negative temperature coefficient to protect LEDs from thermal runaway at extreme voltages and currents.
- Robust Power Package: 460 mW
- Wide Operating Voltage Range
- Immediate Turn-On
- Voltage Surge Suppressing − Protecting LEDs
- AEC-Q101 Qualified and PPAP Capable, UL94−V0 Certified
- SBT (Self−Biased Transistor) Technology
- Negative Temperature Coefficient
- These Devices are Pb−Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free and are RoHS Compliant
- Automobile: Chevron Side Mirror Markers, Cluster, Display & Instrument Backlighting, CHMSL, Map Light
- AC Lighting Panels, Display Signage, Decorative Lighting, Channel Lettering
- Switch Contact Wetting
- Application Note AND8391/D − Power Dissipation Considerations
- Application Note AND8349/D − Automotive CHMSL