Manufacturer Part #
STLED316S Series 40mA 1MHz 6 Serial-Interfaced 6-digit LED Controller w/Keyscan
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Supply Voltage:||4.5V to 5.5V|
|Output Current per Channel:||40mA|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The STLED316SMTR is a compact LED controller and driver that interface microprocessors to LED displays through a serial 3-wire interface. It drives LED connected in common anode configuration. The STLED316S drives up to 48 discrete LEDs in 8 segment/6 digit Configuration while functioning from a supply voltage of 5.0 V.
Additionally it can be used to drive 8 discrete LEDs which form a part of LED digit. The individual LEDs are wired as segments of a digit and brightness of these individual LEDs can be controlled digitally. The maximum segment current for the display digits is set through a single external resistor. Individual digits may be addressed and updated without rewriting the entire display.
- LED driver with 14 outputs (8 segments/6 digits)
- 40 mA load current capability for each segment
- Output pins connected directly to the LEDs or can be open-drain
- Key-scanning (8 x 2 matrix)
- Low power consumption in standby mode
- 3-wire serial bus interface (CLK, STB, DIN/DOUT)
- 8-step dimming circuit to control the overall display brightness
- Single external resistor for output current setting
- Inputs with Schmitt trigger give superior noise immunity
- A single LED digit output (DIG1_LED) can be used to drive up to 8 discrete LEDs
- 8-step dimming circuit to control brightness of individual LEDs for LED digit
- 5.0 V (± 10%) for VCC
- Drives common-anode LED digits
- Built-in power on reset and soft-start circuits
- Available in SO24 package
- -40 °C to 85 °C operating temperature range
- White goods
- Home appliances
- DVD players and VCRs
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.