$0.89 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Supply Voltage||3V to 5.5V|
|Output Current per Channel||100mA|
Features and Applications
The STP08DP05MTR is a monolithic, low voltage, low current power 8-bit shift register, designed for LED panel displays. It contains a 8-bit serial-in, parallel-out shift register that feeds a 8-bit D-type storage register.
In the output stage, eight regulated current sources were designed to provide 5-100 mA constant current to drive the LEDs. The detection circuit checks 3 different conditions that can occur on the output line: short to GND, short to VO or open line. The data detection results are loaded in the shift register and shifted out via the serial line output.
- Low voltage power supply down to 3 V
- 8 constant current output channels
- Adjustable output current through external resistor
- Short and open output error detection
- Serial data IN/parallel data OUT
- 3.3 V micro driver-able
- Output current: 5-100 mA
- 30 MHz clock frequency
- Available in high thermal efficiency TSSOP exposed pad
- ESD protection 2.5 kV HBM, 200 V MM