On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
|Supply Voltage||3V to 5.5V|
|Output Current per Channel||100mA|
Features and Applications
The STP16CPC05XTTR is a monolithic, low voltage, low current power 16-bit shift register designed for LED panel displays. The STP16CPC05 contains a 16-bit serial-in, parallel-out shift register that feeds a 16-bit, D-type storage register. In the output stage, sixteen regulated current sources provide from 5 mA to 100 mA constant current to drive the LEDs.
The STP16CPC05 guarantees a 20 V output driving capability, allowing users to connect more
LEDs in series.The high clock frequency, 30 MHz, makes the device suitable for high data rate transmission. The 3.3 V voltage supply is useful in applications that interface with a 3.3 V microcontroller.
- Low voltage power supply down to 3 V
- 16 constant current output channels
- Adjustable output current through external resistor
- Serial data IN/parallel data OUT
- Can be driven by a 3.3 V microcontroller
- Output current: 5-100 mA
- Max clock frequency 30 MHz
- ESD protection 2.5 kV HBM, 200 V MM