$3.04 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Outputs||Quad|
|Supply Voltage||10V to 46V|
|Turn-off Delay Time||1µs|
|Operating Temp Range||-20°C to +85°C|
Features and Applications
The E-L6219DS013TR is a bipolar monolithic integrated circuits intended to control and drive both winding of a bipolar stepper motor or bidirectionally control two DC motors.
The L6219 with a few external components form a complete control and drive circuit for LS-TTL or microprocessor controlled stepper motor system. The power stage is a dual full bridge capable of sustaining 46 V and including four diodes for current recirculation.
- Able to drive both windings of bipolar stepper motor
- Output current up to 750 mA each winding
- Wide voltage range: 10 V to 46 V
- Half-step, full-step and microstepping mode
- Built-in protection diodes
- Internal PWM current control
- Low output saturation voltage
- Designed for unstabilized motor supply voltage
- Internal thermal shutdown