$0.335 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Supply Voltage||7.6V to 30V|
|Turn On Threshold Voltage||16V|
|Turn Off Threshold Voltage||10V|
|Operating Temp Range||0°C to 70°C|
Features and Applications
The UC3843B is a High Performance Current Mode Controllers.
The UC3842B, UC3843B series are high performance fixed frequency current mode controllers. They are specifically designed for Off−Line and DC−DC converter applications offering the designer a cost−effective solution with minimal external components. These integrated circuits feature a trimmed oscillator for precise duty cycle control, a temperature compensated reference, high gain error amplifier, current sensing comparator, and a high current totem pole output ideally suited for driving a power MOSFET. Also included are protective features consisting of input and reference undervoltage lockouts each with hysteresis, cycle−by−cycle current limiting, programmable output deadtime, and a latch for single pulse metering. These devices are available in an 8−pin dual−in−line and surface mount (SOIC−8) plastic package as well as the 14−pin plastic surface mount (SOIC−14). The SOIC−14 package has separate power and ground pins for the totem pole output stage. The UCX842B has UVLO thresholds of 16 V (on) and 10 V (off), ideally suited for off−line converters. The UCX843B is tailored for lower voltage applications having UVLO thresholds of 8.5 V (on) and 7.6 V (off).
- Trimmed Oscillator for Precise Frequency Control
- Oscillator Frequency Guaranteed at 250 kHz
- Current Mode Operation to 500 kHz
- Automatic Feed Forward Compensation
- Latching PWM for Cycle−By−Cycle Current Limiting
- Internally Trimmed Reference with Undervoltage Lockout
- High Current Totem Pole Output
- Undervoltage Lockout with Hysteresis
- Low Startup and Operating Current
- This is a Pb−Free and Halide−Free Device