Manufacturer Part #
UC3842B Series 30 V 275 KHz High Performance Current Mode Controller - SOIC-14
|Supply Voltage:||10V to 30V|
|Operating Temp Range:||0°C to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature Range:||-65°C to +150°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features and Applications
The UC3842BDR2G is a part of UC3842B series current mode controller. It has a storage temperature ranging from -65°C to +150°C and its available in SOIC-14 package.
The UC3842B series are high performance fixed frequency current mode controllers. They are specifically designed for Off-Line and dc-to-dc converter applications offering the designer a cost-effective solution with minimal external components.
- Trimmed Oscillator for Precise Frequency Control
- Oscillator Frequency Guaranteed at 250 kHz
- Current Mode Operation to 500 kHz
- Automatic Feed Forward Compensation
- Latching PWM for Cycle−By−Cycle Current Limiting
- Internally Trimmed Reference with Undervoltage Lockout
- High Current Totem Pole Output
- Undervoltage Lockout with Hysteresis
- Low Startup and Operating Current
- This is a Pb−Free and Halide−Free Device
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.