$0.615 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Supply Voltage||10V to 30V|
|Operating Temp Range||0°C to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-65°C to +150°C|
Features and Applications
The UC3844B, UC3845B series are high performance fixed frequency current mode controllers. They are specifically designed for Off−Line and dc−dc converter applications offering the designer a cost−effective solution with minimal external components. These integrated circuits feature an oscillator, a temperature compensated reference, high gain error amplifier, current sensing comparator, and a high current totem pole output ideally suited for driving a power MOSFET.
Also included are protective features consisting of input and reference undervoltage lockouts each with hysteresis, cycle−by−cycle current limiting, a latch for single pulse metering, and a flip−flop which blanks the output off every other oscillator cycle, allowing output deadtimes to be programmed from 50% to 70%. These devices are available in an 8−pin dual−in−line and surface mount (SOIC−8) plastic package as well as the 14−pin plastic surface mount (SOIC−14). The SOIC−14 package has separate power and ground pins for the totem pole output stage. The UCX844B has UVLO thresholds of 16 V (on) and 10 V (off), ideally suited for off−line converters. The UCX845B is tailored for lower voltage applications having UVLO thresholds of 8.5 V (on) and 7.6 V (off).
- Trimmed Oscillator for Precise Frequency Control
- Oscillator Frequency Guaranteed at 250 kHz
- Current Mode Operation to 500 kHz Output Switching Frequency
- Output Deadtime Adjustable from 50% to 70%
- Automatic Feed Forward Compensation
- Latching PWM for Cycle−By−Cycle Current Limiting
- Internally Trimmed Reference with Undervoltage Lockout
- High Current Totem Pole Output
- Undervoltage Lockout with Hysteresis
- Low Startup and Operating Current
- Pb−Free Packages are Available