|Supply Voltage||9V to 38V|
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +150°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-55°C to +150°C|
Features and Applications
The VIPER22ADIP-E is a dedicated current mode PWM controller with a high voltage power mosfet on the same silicon chip.
It covers offline power supply for battery charger adapters, standby power supplies for TV or monitors and auxiliary supplies for motor control.
- Fixed 60 kHz switching frequency
- 9 V to 38 V wide range VDD voltage
- Current mode control
- Auxiliary undervoltage lockout with hysteresis
- High voltage start-up current source
- Overtemperature, overcurrent and overvoltage protection with auto-restart
- Home appliances and power tools
- LED and general lighting
- Motor control
- Process control and automation