Manufacturer Part #
VIPER27 Series 23.5 V 127 kHz 24 W Off-Line High Voltage Converter - DIP-7
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
50 per Tube
|Mounting Method:||Through Hole|
Features & Applications
ST aims to be the leader in multimedia convergence applications and power solutions, offering one of the world’s broadest product portfolios, including application-specific products containing a large proprietary IP content and multi-segment products that range from discrete devices to high-performance microcontrollers, secure smart card chips and MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) devices.
The VIPER27HN is an off-line converter with an 800 V rugged power section, a PWM control, two levels
of over-current protection, overvoltage and overload protections, hysteretic thermal protection, soft-start and safe auto-restart after any fault condition removal. Burst mode operation and device very low consumption help to meet the standby energy saving regulations.
Advance frequency jittering reduces EMI filter cost. Brown-out function protects the switch mode power supply when the rectified input voltage level is below the normal minimum level specified for the system. The high voltage start-up circuit is embedded in the device.
- 60 kHz for L type
- 115 kHz for H type
- 800 V avalanche rugged power section
- PWM operation with frequency jittering for low EMI
- Standby power < 50 mW at 265 Vac
- Limiting current with adjustable set point
- Adjustable and accurate overvoltage protection
- On-board soft-start
- Safe auto-restart after a fault condition
- Hysteretic thermal shutdown
- Auxiliary power supply for consumer and home equipments
- ATX auxiliary power supply
- Low / medium power AC-DC adapters
- SMPS for set-top boxes, DVD players and recorders, white goods
The VIPER27HN is a 115 kHz Off-line Converter in a DIP-7 Package.
50 per Tube