Manufacturer Part #
VIPER53 Series 19 V Off Line Primary Switcher Through Hole - DIP-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
50 per Tube
|Mounting Method:||Through Hole|
Features & Applications
The VIPER53DIP-E combines an enhanced current mode PWM controller with a high voltage MDMesh Power Mosfet in the same package. Typical applications cover offline power supplies with a secondary power capability ranging up to 30 W in wide range input voltage, or 50W in single European voltage range and DIP-8 package.
- Overload and short circuit controlled by feedback monitoring and delayed device reset.
- Efficient standby mode by enhanced pulse skipping.
- Primary regulation or secondary loop failure protection through high gain error amplifier.
- Switching frequency up to 300 kHz
- Current limitation
- Current mode control with adjustable limitation
- Soft start and shut-down control
- Automatic burst mode in standby condition (“Blue Angel“ compliant )
- Undervoltage lockout with Hysteresis
- HIgh voltage star-tup current source
- Overtemperature protection
- Overload and short-circuit control
50 per Tube