On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 12 Weeks
Features and Applications
All lithium (primary and rechargeable) batteries are subject to various transportation regulations. Learn More
The M4Z28-BR00SH1 is a part of M4Z28 series Battery Backed SRAM.It has an operating temperature ranging from -40 °C to +85 °C and it comes in SOIC Packaging.
The M4Zxx-BR00SH SNAPHAT® top is a detachable lithium power source for ST’s nonvolatile ZEROPOWER® surface-mount SOIC (MH) package (28-pin).
The SNAPHAT top contains a lithium battery and is designed to be "snapped on" after the SOIC is surface mounted on the PC board. The two-piece solution prevents the battery from being exposed to the high temperatures of the surface mount process.
- Provides battery backup power for non-volatile ZEROPOWER® and supervisor devices in the 28-pin SNAPHAT® SOIC package
- Removable battery avoids heat associated with surface-mount process
- Snaps directly onto surface-mounted SNAPHAT® SOIC
- Choice of battery capacities
- M4Z28-BR00SH = 48 mAh
- Keyed insertion to insure proper assembly
- Removable for replacement and proper disposal
- Pb-free package
- Available in tubes or tape & reel