Manufacturer Part #
CHT-VEGA Series 1.2 - 3.3 V ADJ Output Voltage 1 A LDO Regulator - TDFP-16
|Output Voltage Range:||1.1V to 3.6V|
|Output Voltage Fixed:||1.2V|
|Operating Temp Range:||-55°C to +225°C|
|Current - Limit:||1.15A|
|Line Regulation (%):||-0.2%|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The CHT-STA4853B-TDFP16-T is a high-temperature, low dropout, adjustable voltage regulator, available in surface mount TDFP-16 package.
This device is suitable to generate from a standard +5V ±10% source any regulated voltage in the range +1.2V to +3.3V. Its typical operation junction temperature ranges from -55°C to +225°C and can pos-sibly go outside that range with some de-rating of the performance.
- Junction operating temperature from -55°C to 225°C
- Input voltage from 4.5V to 5.5V
- Output voltage: from 1.2V to 3.3V
- Output voltage total accuracy: ±5%1
- Output current: 500mA max
- Line regulation: -0.2% typ
- Load regulation: -2%/A typ
- Cout: 1 to 10 μF ceramic low ESR
- Input ripple rejection: 67dB typ (@ 100Hz)
- Quiescent current (no load, Chip En-able active, 225°C): 1 mA typ.
- Stand-by current (no load, Chip Enable inactive, 225°C): 10 μA typ.
- Thermal shutdown: Active in the range 250°C to 300°C
- Current limitation: 1.15A (typ)
- Latch-up free
- Regulated power supply in down-hole
- Aerospace and industrial systems