On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 10 Weeks
|Output Voltage Fixed||5V|
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +125°C|
|No. of Outputs||Single|
Features and Applications
The L78L05ABD13TR of three-terminal positive regulators employ internal current limiting and thermal shutdown, making them essentially indestructible. If adequate heat-sink is provided, they can deliver up to 100 mA output current.
They are intended as fixed voltage regulators in a wide range of applications including local or oncard regulation for elimination of noise and distribution problems associated with single-point regulation.
- Output current up to 100 mA
- Output voltages of 3.3; 5; 6; 8; 9; 10; 12; 15; 18; 24 V
- Thermal overload protection
- Short circuit protection
- No external components are required
- Available in either ± 5% (AC) or ± 10% (C) selection
View the Complete family of L78L05 Linear Regulators