SOT-223 (TO-261-4, SC-73)
$0.32 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Output Voltage Fixed||3.3V|
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +125°C|
|No. of Outputs||Single|
Features and Applications
The SOT-223 and DPAK surface mount packages optimize the thermal characteristics even offering a relevant space saving effect. High efficiency is assured by NPN pass transistor. In fact in this case, unlike than PNP one, the quiescent current flows mostly into the load. Only a very common 10 μF minimum capacitor is needed for stability. On chip trimming allows the regulator to reach a very tight output voltage tolerance, within ±1 % at 25 °C.
- Low dropout voltage (1 V typ.)
- 2.85 V device performances are suitable for SCSI-2 active termination
- Output current up to 800 mA
- Fixed output voltage of: 1.2 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.0 V, 3.3 V, 5.0 V
- Adjustable version availability (VREF = 1.25 V)
- Internal current and thermal limit
- Available in ±1 % (at 25 °C) and 2 % in full temperature range
- Supply voltage rejection: 75 dB (typ.)