Product Variant Information section
Product Specification Section
$0.275 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Output Voltage Range||1.2V to 37V|
|Output Voltage Fixed||1.2V/37V|
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +125°C|
|No. of Outputs||Single|
|Load Regulation (%)||1%|
|Line Regulation (%)||0.05%|
Features and Applications
The LM217LD13TR is a Low current 1.2 to 37 V adjustable voltage regulator.
The nominal output voltage is selected by means of only a resistive divider, making the device exceptionally easy to use and eliminating the stocking of many fixed regulators. It has an Operating temperature ranges b/w -40 °C to 125 °C and available in SO-8 and TO-92 packages.
- Output voltage range: 1.2 to 37 V
- Output current in excess of 100 mA
- Line regulation typ. 0.01%
- Load regulation typ. 0.1%
- Thermal overload protection
- Short circuit protection
- Output transition safe area compensation
- Floating operation for high voltage applications