$2.25 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Supply Voltage||2.7V to 5.5V|
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +150°C|
Features and Applications
The KMZ60,115 is a part of KMZ60 series MagnetoResistive (MR) sensor with integrated amplifier and is designed for angular control applications and BrushLess DC (BLDC) motors with even-numbered pole pairs. It consists of two microchips within one package, an angle sensor and an amplifier Integrated Circuit (IC).
The circuit delivers cosine and sine output signals related to the angle of a rotating magnetic field. The output voltage range is ratiometric related to the supply voltage. The Temperature Coefficient (TC) of the sensor amplitude can be compensated. A ratiometric output voltage linear to the temperature is delivered. A Power-down mode is implemented.
- High precision sensor for magnetic angle measurement
- Single-ended cosine and sine outputs
- Ratiometric output voltages
- Tamb = -40 ℃ to +150 ℃
- Temperature compensated output signal amplitude
- Temperature related ratiometric reference voltage
- Power-down mode to enable or disable the device
- Single package angle sensor with integrated instrumentation amplifier
- RoHS compliant and free of halogen and antimony (Dark Green compliant)
- BLDC motor (e.g. EPS)
- Window wiper position detection
- Steering angle measurement
- General contactless angular measurement (e.g. throttle valves or actuators)
- Automotive, industrial and consumer applications