Manufacturer Part #
TC77 Series 5.5 V Thermal Sensor with SPI™ Interface - SOT-23-5
Final notification:Description of Change: Qualification of MMT as an additional assembly site for selected products available in 5L and 6L SOT-23 package using 8900NC die attach material. Pre Change: Assembled at MTAI assembly site.Post Change: Assembled at MTAI or MMT assembly site Reason for Change: To improve productivity by qualifying MMT as an additional assembly site.Estimated First Ship Date: December 23, 2017 (datecode: 1751)
|Supply Voltage:||2.7V to 5.5V|
|Operating Temp Range:||-55°C to +125°C|
|Package Style:||SOT-23-5 (SOT-25)|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features and Applications
The TC77-5.0MCTTR is a part of TC77 Series Temperature Sensors .It can sustain a standard temperature ranging from -55 to +125 °C. It comes in SOT-23A-5 package.
The TC77 is a serially accessible digital temperature sensor particularly suited for low cost and small form-factor applications. Temperature data is converted from the on-board thermal sensing element and made available at anytime as a 13-bit two's compliment digital word.
- Digital Temperature Sensing in 5-Pin SOT-23A and 8-Pin SOIC Packages
- Outputs Temperature as a 13-Bit Digital Word
- SPI and MICROWIRE™ Compatible Interface
- Solid State Temperature Sensing
- ±1°C (max.) accuracy from +25°C to +65°C
- ±2°C (max.) accuracy from -40°C to +85°C
- ±3°C (max.) accuracy from -55°C to +125°C
- 2.7 V to 5.5 V Operating Range
- Low Power
- 250 μA (typ.) Continuous Conversion Mode
- 0.1 μA (typ.) Shutdown Mode
- Thermal Protection for Hard Disk Drives and Other PC Peripherals
- PC Card Devices for Notebook Computers
- Low Cost Thermostat Controls
- Industrial Control
- Office Equipment
- Cellular Phones
- Thermistor Replacement
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.