$0.655 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Outputs||Single|
Features and Applications
The MCP120 series of voltage supervisory device designed to keep a microcontroller in reset until the system voltage has reached the proper level and stabilized. It also operates as protection from brown-out conditions when the supply voltage drops below a safe operating level.
MCP120 features an open drain output, and active low RESET and is available in a choice of seven different trip voltages. It operates over the extended industrial temperature range (-40°C/+85°C). MCP120 is available in a TO-92, SOT23-3, and SN packages.
- Holds microcontroller in reset until supply voltage reaches stable operating level
- Resets microcontroller during power loss
- Precision monitoring of 3 V, 3.3 V and 5 V systems
- 7 voltage trip points available
- Active low RESET pin
- Open drain output
- Internal pull-up resistor (5 kΩ) for MCP130
- Holds RRESET for 350 ms (typical)
- RESET to VCC = 1.0 V
- Accuracy of ±125 mV for 5 V systems and ±75 mV for 3 V systems over temperature
- 45 μA typical operating current
- Temperature range:
- Industrial (I): -40°C to +85°C