Manufacturer Part #
NCP803 Series 2.93 V 140 ms Very Low Supply Current 3-Pin Microprocessor-SOT23-3
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|No of Outputs:||Single|
|Package Style:||SOT-23 (SC-59,TO-236)|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The NCP803 is a cost−effective system supervisor circuit designed to monitor VCC in digital systems and provide a reset signal to the host processor when necessary. No external components are required.
The reset output is driven active within 10 µsec of VCC falling through the reset voltage threshold. Reset is maintained active for a timeout period which is trimmed by the factory after VCC rises above the reset threshold. The NCP803 has an open drain active−low RESET output. Both devices are available in SOT−23 and SC−70 packages. The NCP803 is optimized to reject fast transient glitches on the VCC line. Low supply current of 0.5 µA (VCC = 3.2 V) make these devices suitable for battery powered applications.
- Precision VCC Monitor for 1.5 V, 2.5 V, 3.0 V, 3.3 V, and 5.0 V Supplies
- Precision Monitoring Voltages from 1.2 V to 4.9 V Available in 100 mV Steps
- Four Guaranteed Minimum Power−On Reset Pulse Width Available (1 ms, 20 ms, 100 ms, and 140 ms)
- RESET Output Guaranteed to VCC = 1.0 V
- Low Supply Current
- VCC Transient Immunity
- No External Components
- Wide Operating Temperature: −40°C to 105°C
- Pb−Free Packages are Available
- Embedded Systems
- Battery Powered Equipment
- Critical Microprocessor Power Supply Monitoring
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.