Manufacturer Part #
Evaluation Board for AS1352 Series Quad LDO Regulator
|Application Type:||Voltage Linear Regulation|
Features & Applications
The AS1352 is a high-performance quad CMOS lowdropout voltage regulator in a single QFN package. The efficient set of programmable power supplies is optimized to deliver the best compromise between quiescent current and regulator performance for mobile phones, PDAs, MP3 players, and other battery powered devices.
The one-time-programmable (OTP) function provides greater design flexibility by allowing for independent programming of the output voltage for each regulator onsite. The OTP function allows for fast prototyping reducing development times and costs significant. Factory trimmed versions for full-production are also available.
Stability is guaranteed with ceramic output capacitors of only 1μF (±20% – X5R) up to 4.7μF (±20% – X5R). The low equivalent series resistance (ESR) of these capacitors ensures low output impedance at high frequencies.
Regulation performance is excellent even under low dropout conditions, when the power transistor has to operate in linear mode.
The low-noise performance allows direct connection of noise sensitive circuits without additional filtering networks. The AS1352 is available in a 12-pin QFN 4x4 package and a 16-pin QFN 3x3 package.
Key Features :
- 4 Independent Voltage Regulators with Shutdown
- Output Current: 200mA each LDO
- One Time Programmable Output Voltage (User- or Factory-Trimmed)
- Programmable Output Voltage Range: 1.8 to 3.3V in 0.1V Steps
- Accuracy: ±2%
- PSRR: 70dB at 1kHz, 40dB at 100kHz
- Line Regulation: ±2mV
- Load Regulation: ±0.6mV
- Supply Range: 3 to 5.5V
- 0.2V Dropout Voltage @ I = 200mA
- Shutdown Current: ≤1μA
- Supply Current Without Load: 225μA
- Softstart for Low Inrush Current
- Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Capacitors from 1 to 4.7μF
- Low Noise: 40μV rms @10Hz to 100kHz Bandwidth
- Thermal Protection
- Over-Current Protection
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85°C
- Package Types
- 12-pin QFN 4x4
- 16-pin QFN 3x3
- The AS1352 is ideal for cordless and mobile phones
- MP3 players
- CD and DVD players
- Digital cameras and any other hand-held battery-powered device