Manufacturer Part #
Cool-Power Evaluation Board for PI3301-00 Series
|Application Type:||DC/DC Converters|
Features & Applications
The PI3301-00-EVAL1 is a Evaluation board demonstrates the features and benefits of the cool-power ZVS Buck Regulator PI33XX family. The board features the ZVS Buck Regulator SIP(u1), along with inductor(L1),ceramic input (c1-c8), and output capacitors(c10-c16).
The evaluation board provides several options for making input power (Vin and GND) and output load (Vout and GND) connections. The user can solder tab style banana jacks or wire, use threaded binding posts secured by a retaining nut, or to simply use #6 nut and bolt connection.
- Integrates ZVS control, power semiconductors and support components co-integrated in a high density GA SiP
- Wide input range (8 to 36 V)
- Wide output range (1 to 16 V)
- Paralleling and single wire current sharing
- Frequency sync, interleaving up to 6 regulators
- Programmable soft-start & tracking
- Power-up into pre-biased load
- Current source functionality for high load start-up
- Programmable Enable pin polarity, SYNCI pin polarity, and phase delay
- Optional I²C fault reporting and I²C Vout margining tool