Manufacturer Part #
Demo Board for Single Op-Amps in SC70 or SOT23 Packages(two different pinouts)
|Application Type:||Expansion/Daughter Bd|
Features & Applications
STMicroelectronics offers a complete tool line, tailored to the Demonstration Board for Single Op-Amps in SC70or SOT23 packages.
The STEVAL-CCA022V1 demonstration board is designed to help characterize single operational amplifiers in SOT23-5 (two different pinouts) and SC70-5 packages.Operational amplifiers in SOT23-6 and SC70-6 packages can also be characterized but their standby pin is not usable because it is connected to VCC + on the board. The STEVAL-CCA022V1 allows to characterize, among the others, the following op-amps (not included in the package): TS507, TSV621, TSV631, TSV911, TSV991, TS1851, TS1871,TS931, TS941, TS951, TS971, TS321.
- This demonstration board with its components allow it to be configured as:
- Low-pass Sallen-Key circuit
- High-pass Sallen-Key circuit
- Differential amplifier
- AC-coupled circuit
- In-loop compensation circuit
- Out-of-loop compensation circuit
- Numerous other possible configurations
- RoHS Compliant