Manufacturer Part #
USB 2.0 Compliant 4-Port HX2VL Hub Development Kit
Shelf Life Extension of Development Kits Description of Change: Cypress has decided to improve the shelf life of Dev Kits from 2 to 5 years considering quality and reliability aspects of the products. Customers will be shipped with Kits for their orders whose date codes will not be greater than 5 years. And there is no compromising on the quality of the products though. . Benefit of Change: This provides longer usability of products to customers.
Features & Applications
The CY4607 is a Low-Power USB 2.0 Compliant 4-Port Hub development Kit.
- Compliance with USB 2.0 specification.
- 480/12/1.5-Mbps operation
- Very Low-power consumption
- Highly integrated solution for reduced BOM cost
- Supports Internal or External Voltage regulation
- Space Saving 7x7 mm 48-pin TQFP package.
- Maximum configurability using EEPROM programming.
- Individual or ganged port power switching and over current detection
- CY7C65632-based USB 2.0 4-port Hub Board.
- 5 VDC, 2.5A wall power supply
- USB cable (A-B)
- Quick Start Guide booklet