Manufacturer Part #
ST7580 Power Line Networking System On Chip Demonstration kit
Features & Applications
The EVALKITST7580-1 is a ST7580 power line networking system-on-chip demonstration kit.
This evaluation kit embeds all the functions required for a “turnkey” power line communication network: the PLC node based on the ST7580, the AC power supply (based on the ALTAIR4-900 chip) and the STM32 microcontroller, to either control the system as a standalone application or to connect the EVALKITST7580-1 to an external host.
- Suitable for point-to-multipoint 2-way power line communication (PLC) over AC mains
- Flexible 2-board architecture:EVALST7580-1, PLC board based on the ST7580 narrow-band FSK/PSK power line networking system-on-chip EVLALTAIR900-M1, wide-range input voltage, 7.5 W power supply board based on the ALTAIR04-900 quasi-resonant current-mode SMPS controller
- STM32 microcontroller hosted on the EVALST7580-1 board to handle the ST7580 device and build a standalone power line node
- External access through several interface types: USB, SPI, I2C, USART, JTAG
- Opportunity to save and load data to/from an external μ-SD card
- Intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) for the Windows environment with fully programmable transceiver parameters
- Suitable for CENELEC EN50065 and FCC part 15 compliant applications
View the Available Power Line Networking System Eval Boards