Manufacturer Part #
Evaluation Board for Testing iEthernet W5200 and Prototyping Development
Features & Applications
The W5200E01-M3 is an evaluation board for testing iEthernet W5200 and prototyping development.
The W5200E01-M3 is composed of a STM32F103C8 based on ARM Cortex M3 CPU core, a W5200 which acts as Hardwired TCP/IP embedded Ethernet controller, and a FT232R which acts as USB-to-UART interface IC. The W5200E01-M3 can provide simple example codes based on ANSI C to implement various internet application programs based on W5200.
- W5200 Hardwired TCP/IPcore.
- RJ-45 which is integrated transformer.
- USB-to-UART interface IC.
- 40 pin expanded header.
- 2 user LEDs, 2 Serial TX/RX LEDs ,1 POWER Indicate LED
- Mode S/W, Reset S/W
- Power source : USB BUS power (500mA), External VIN (5 V)