On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
|Application Type||Code Development|
Features and Applications
The HI-TECH C Compiler for PIC10/12/16 MCUs is a free-standing, optimizing ANSI C compiler, it supports all PIC10, PIC12 and PIC16 series devices, as well as the PIC14000 device and the enhanced Mid-Range PIC® MCU architecture.
The compiler is available for several popular operating systems, including 32 and 64-bit Windows®, Linux and Apple OS X. As well as being a stand-alone console application, it is fully compatible with Microchip’s MPLAB IDE, allowing source-level debugging with the MPLAB ICE in-circuit emulator, the MPLAB ICD 2 in-circuit debugger or the MPLAB SIM simulator.
- Unlimited Memory Usage
- Automatically handles memory banking without requiring special qualifiers
- Warn if potential runtime stack overflow detected
- Eliminates the need for many non-standard C qualifiers and compiler options
- Compatible with HI-TECH Software compact bootloader
- printf library functionality
- Integrates into MPLAB® IDE
- Runs on all platforms: Windows (XP, Vista and 7), Linux and Mac OS X