On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
|Application Type||Code Development|
Features and Applications
A world class provider of development tools for embedded systems, best known for its high-performance ANSI C compilers featuring the optimizing, whole-program compilation technology, Omniscient Code Generation, HI-TECH Software is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Microchip Technology.
HI-TECH C compiler for PIC24 MCUs and dsPIC(R) DSCs (Standard) is a full-featured ANSI C compiler for Microchips 16-bit microcontrollers and digital signal controllers. This compiler offers the C programmer a powerful, yet easy-to-use environment for code development.
- ANSI C, full featured and portable, supporting all standard data types (IEEE floating point, long data types, etc...).
- Reliable - based on mature, field-proven technology used in our PICC and PICC-18 compilers.
- Unlimited number of source files.
- Multiple optimization levels and types.
- Comprehensive C library with all source code provided.
- Mixed C and assembler programming.
- Listings showing generated assembler.
- Optimizing assembler.
- Compatible - integrates into the MPLAB® IDE.
- Includes Native Trace support for MPLAB REAL ICE.
- Runs on multiple platforms: Windows (XP and Vista), Linux and Mac OS X.