Manufacturer Part #
USB EZ-USB FX1 Development Kit
Shelf Life Extension of Development Kits Description of Change: Cypress has decided to improve the shelf life of Dev Kits from 2 to 5 years considering quality and reliability aspects of the products. Customers will be shipped with Kits for their orders whose date codes will not be greater than 5 years. And there is no compromising on the quality of the products though. . Benefit of Change: This provides longer usability of products to customers.
|Application Type:||Interfacing Solutions|
Features & Applications
CY3674 EZ-USB FX1 includes an evaluation version of the 8051 Keil Software Tools in the Full Speed USB 2.0 development kit. The evaluation version of the C-Compiler lets the designer write 8051 microcontroller applications in C and still get the efficiency and speed of assembly language.
Advanced features from Keil tools include the ability to single step through code. This makes it easy to detect errors, handle source level debugging, and set breakpoints. With the ability to debug code one line at a time and to quickly compile and one-step download new code, developers have a more efficient means to complete firmware faster than using emulators. The supplied Keil tools are fully functional, but are limited in object size to 4 kilobytes.
- Single Chip Integrated USB Transceiver, SIE, and Enhanced 8051 Microprocessor
- Fit, Form, and Function Upgradable to the FX2LP (CY7C68013A)
- Pin compatible
- Object code compatible
- Functionally compatible (FX1 functionality is a Subset of the FX2LP)
- Draws No More than 65 mA in Any Mode, Making the FX1
- Suitable for Bus Powered Applications
- Software: 8051 Runs from Internal RAM
- 16 KBytes of On-Chip Code/Data RAM
- Four Programmable BULK/INTERRUPT/ISOCHRONOUS Endpoints
- Additional Programmable (BULK/INTERRUPT) 64-byte Endpoint
- 8- or 16-bit External Data Interface
- Smart Media Standard ECC Generation
- EZ-USB development board with CY7C64713-128AXC
- Peripheral board for prototyping
- USB cable
- An RS232 9-pin to 9-pin cable