Manufacturer Part #
PIC32 Sinple Installation USB II Starter Kit
|Application Type:||USB Solutions|
Features & Applications
The PIC32 USB Starter Kit II provides the easiest and lowest cost method to experience the USB and CAN functionality of the PIC32 microcontrollers. Users can develop CAN applications using PIC32 expansion boards. The board contains everything need to develop USB embedded host/device/OTG applications by combining this board with Microchip's free USB software (On-The-Go support provided in a future software release).It has the same form factor and expansion connector as other PIC32 Starter Kits.
The board contains an on-board programming/debugger, standard A USB and micro A/B connectors, and an expansion header compatible with the PIC32 Starter Kit and expansion board such as I/O Expansion Board (DM320002) or for prototyping your own. Host PC requires Windows based operating system.
- Free MPLAB IDE v8.41 or newer
- Free MPLAB C32 C Compiler with no code size limit
- Example project files for HID-class device mode, MSD-class host mode (see note below), CDC-class device mode. Additional projects will be available in the future.
- Integrated programmer - all you need is the included USB Cable
- Program and verify a full 512k image in under 9 seconds
- Integrated debugger all you need is the included USB cable
- Full C source based debugging in MPLAB IDE
- PIC32 running at 80 MHz with 512K Flash, 128K RAM, 8 ch. DMA + 4 ch. DMA dedicated to USB and CAN
- USB powered board
- USB connectors, user switches, and LEDs
- Expansion connector enables addition of Microchip's PIC32 expansion boards or create your own
- Majority of MCU signals are present on the connector [Hirose: FX10A-120P/12-SV1(71)]
- PIC32 USB Starter Board II
- Standard A to mini B cable for debugger
- Standard A to micro B cable for USB application development
- Quick start card directing users to web based instructions for software download and installation. Note that no software is provided in the box