Manufacturer Part #
Evaluation Kit for Megapixel Processor and SMIA Camera Module
|Application Type:||Digital Signal Control|
Features & Applications
ST Microelectronics offers a complete tool line,tailored to the MOB-976/650-E01 Evaluation Kit for Megapixel Processor and SMIA Camera Module.
The STV0976 evaluation kit is designed to demonstrate the features of the STV0976 and VS6650 chipset and to give engineers a quick and easy method of connecting this chipset to their design. The USB 2.0 link and software allow simple demonstration and control while headers provide access to all available interfaces and output modes. Board jumpers allow a number of options to be set including system reset and optional level shifting. In certain modes the output can be simultaneously displayed over the USB 2.0 link on the host PC whilst providing output to the target system.
- Supports the STV0976 co-processor and VS6650 1.0 Megapixel (1152H x 864V) camera module
- Up to 30 frames per second (fps) operation at SVGA or 15fps at 1.0 Megapixel
- USB 2.0 link for easy evaluation and control
- 8-bit parallel video interface with separate horizontal and vertical syncs
- CCP2 class 0 (208 Mbit/s) LVDS serial host interface
- Two wire control interface (CCI)
- ITU-R BT.656-4 YUV (YCrCb) 4:2:2, RGB 565, RGB 444 or JPEG output with embedded syncs
- JPEG compression with programmable target file size
- Embedded camera controller for automatic exposure control, automatic white balance and anti-flicker
- Dedicated digital image processing functions
- Fine image downscaler
- CCP2 class 0 (208Mbit/s) LVDS sensor interface compliant to SMIA1 specification and MIPI CSI1.0
Evaluation Kit Content :
EVK PCB, STV0976/VS6650 plug-in board, USB 2.0 cable, application software.