Manufacturer Part #
MPLAB Starter Kit w/ PIC24FJ256G Microcontroller for PIC24F Series Evaluation
|Application Type:||Prototyping Platform|
Features & Applications
DM240011 PIC24F Starter Kit contains everything needed to begin exploring the high performance and versatility of the PIC24F family using the PIC24FJ256GB106 Microcontroller. This inexpensive kit includes an integrated in-circuit debugger and programmer, USB device and host connectors, tri color LED, capacitive touch pad and an OLED display.
Menu driven demonstration software supports data logging, thumb drive, and graphics applications to test the PIC24F MCU. The Kit includes integrated hardware debug and programmer circuitry to develop, program and test applications on the board’s PIC24F MCU device all from the MPLAB graphical development environment. A USB connection to a host computer supplies communications and power to the board, no additional external power supply is needed. The kit comes with pre-installed demo application software.
- Easy and inexpensive way to learn the PIC24F 16-bit MCU family
- Starter kit features the PIC24FJ256GB110 MCU with 256 KB Flash
- Peripherals including CTMU for capacitive touch and USB OTG
- Integrated debugger
- Free MPLAB C Compiler
- PIC24F board with integrated debugger
- MPLAB Starter Kit CD containing MPLAB IDE, MPLAB C Compiler for PIC24 MCUs, application notes, and sample programs
- USB cable