Manufacturer Part #
Microstick II for dsPIC33F and PIC24H Development Board
|Application Type:||Digital Signal Control|
Features & Applications
The Microstick II delivers a complete development hardware platform for Microchip’s 16-bit and 32-bit microcontrollers and digital signal controllers. It’s the perfect solution to those looking for a low-cost, easy-to-use development platform.
The USB-powered kit includes an on-board debugger/programmer, a DUT socket for easy device swapping, a user LED and reset button. It is designed for insertion into a standard prototyping board for easy connection to additional circuitry. The kit is extremely portable as well and is still about the size of a stick of gum.
- Low Cost
- Integrated USB programmer / debugger – No external debugger required
- USB Powered – Ease of use, No external power required
- MPLAB support.
- DUT Socket – Flexible, Easy device replacement
- 0.025” Pin headers – Enables plug-in to Breadboard with room for jumper wires
- Easy access to all device signals for probing
- Small size - Smaller than a stick of gum at 20 x76 mm – Easily Portable
- On board User LED and Reset Switch
- Free demo code
- Microstick II Board
- USB Cable
- 2 - 1x14 header pins for proto board use
- 1 - PIC24FJ64GB002
- 1 - PIC24HJ64GP502
- 1 - dsPIC33FJ64MC802
- 1 - PIC32MX250F128
- Info Sheet with installation instructions and board schematic