Manufacturer Part #
Evaluation and Demonstration Tool for RL78G13 Microcontroller
|Application Type:||Application Development|
|Core Supported:||RL78 Series|
Features & Applications
The YRDKRL78G13 is a Demonstration Kit (RDK) for RL78G13 is an evaluation and demonstration tool for RL78G13 microcontrollers. The goal is to provide the user with a powerful debug and demonstration platform targeted at common applications.
To aid in the evaluation of the RL78 family of microcontrollers, It include IAR's Embedded Workbench Kickstart Edition for the RL78. This full featured toolsuite allows forup to 16KB of application code to be implemented on the RL78G13 RDK. To facilitate programming the RDK, the IAR tools support the TK Debugger which is on-board the RL78G13 RDK.
- PWM controlled FET circuit for load control applications
- Isolated Triac and drive circuit for Triac load control
- RS-232 Interface
- I2C, SPI with Debug through the Beagle connector from Total Phase
- On-board Renesas TK Debugger source code debugging
- User circuit breadboard area
- Digital Light Sensor for reading lux
- 32MHz RL78G13 MCU board with integrated debugger and huge peripheral set including matrix LCD, IR transmit and receive, FET, and isolated Triac.
- USB Debugger Cable
- Installation DVD containing:
- IAR Embedded Workbench for RL78 Kickstart Edition
- Quick-Start Guide
- RL78G13 Sample Projects
- Documentation (User’s Manual, Data Sheets, and more)
- Quick-Start Guide (color print)
- Consumer Electronics, Industrial