On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
|Application Type||Application Development|
|Core Supported||RL78 Series|
Features and Applications
The YRDKRL78G14(RDK) is an Evaluation and demonstration tool for RL78 low-power microcontrollers, provides the user with a powerful debug and demonstration platform targeted at common applications.
The set of human/machine interfaces are tightly integrated with the features of the RL78 and the software demonstration programs providing the user with an accessible platform to rapidly evaluate and customize.
Features & Applications:
- Stereo audio driver connected to the PWM and DAC interfaces
- Amplified on-board speaker and external Stereo audio jack.
- On-board MEMS microphone to demonstrate sampling and recording capabilities (ADI)
- Volume Control Potentiometer, connected to ADC input.
- User Interface
- OKAYA Graphical LCD
- E Ink Corporation Display
- User pushbutton switches and a reset switch.
- 12 on-board LEDs (LED Wheel pattern)
- On-board Wi-Fi 802.11b Module from GainSpan Corporation
- RS-232 Interface
- I2C, SPI with Debug through the Beagle connector from Total Phase
- Application Header to support several external Wi-Fi modules.
- PMOD connections to support a variety of generic PMOD devices Memory Storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 512KB serial EEPROM