Manufacturer Part #
PIC32 Microcontroller Audio Development Board
|Application Type:||Audio Applications|
Features & Applications
The DM320011 is a audio Development Board for PIC32 MCUs features and 80 MIPS PIC32 MCU, a 24 bit Wolfson audio codec, a two-inch color LCD Display, a USB interface, and an onboard microphone. Supported by Microchips free software libraries, the kit provides a perfect solution for the development of speech and audio recording and playback products. Target applications include docks for portable audio players, home entertainment systems and automotive sound systems.
The Audio Development Board is a high quality audio development platform using a 16-bit or 32- bit microcontroller (MCU). The on-board high-performance MCU is ideal for complex audio algorithms, which are computation intensive.
- High-performance microcontroller
- Wolfson WM8960 audio codec with up to 48 kHz sampling rate and up to 24-bit resolution,
- Headphone out and line-in jacks, and an on-board microphone
- TFT Color Display with 220x176 resolution
- USB and UART communication interfaces
- PICtail™ Plus expansion connector for Made for iPod®
- General purpose user switches and LEDs