Manufacturer Part #
Embedded Artist NXP LPC3141 Series Evaluation Board
Product Specification Section
Item cannot ship to certain countries. See List
Item cannot ship to following countries:
This item may be subject to export licensing controls.
|Application Type:||Application Development|
Features & Applications
The OM11037,598 is a part of OM11 series eval board for LPC314X series microcontroller & microprocessor.
- Evaluation Boards and Starter Kits:
- Evaluation boards and Starter Kits are an inexpensive way to experience the features of microcontroller devices and the software development tools and sample applications surrounding them. Some kits contain a JTAG unit for software debugging and device programming as well as free evaluation versions of integrated development environments IDEs, helping you to start developing your application quickly and easily
- Software Development Tool Chains:
- Microcontrollers are supported by a large number of software development tools. Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) provide you with a graphical project management interface for all steps of your application development, including editing, compiling, and debugging your application code
- JTAG Debuggers and Trace Emulators:
- In-circuit emulators and JTAG debuggers are extremely valuable tools when it comes to software debugging and on-chip Flash programming. In addition, the vast majority of microcontrollers allow instruction and/or data trace capabilities via the Single Wire Viewer, the Embedded Trace Macrocell, or the Embedded Trace Buffer
- Operating Systems:
- Operating Systems use specialized scheduling algorithms in order to provide the software developer with the tools necessary to produce deterministic behavior in the final system
- LPCXpresso IDE:
- LPCXpresso’s IDE is a highly-integrated software development environment for LPC microcontrollers, which includes all the tools necessary to develop high-quality software solutions in a timely and cost effective manner. LPCXpresso is based on Eclipse with many LPC-specific enhancements. It also features the latest version of the industry standard GNU tool chain with optimized C libraries providing professional quality tools at low cost
- The JTAG/SWD debugger portion of an LPCXpresso board is called the LPC-Link™. The LPC-Link is equipped with a 10-pin JTAG header, and it seamlessly interfaces with a target via USB. Cutting the traces
between the LPC-link and the target will make the LPC-Link a stand-alone JTAG debugger.
Factory Stock:Factory Stock:
Factory Lead Time: