Manufacturer Part #
32-Bit ARM Corex-M3 NXP LPC1343 Series for LPCXpresso Board
|Application Type:||Embedded Control|
Features & Applications
The OM11048,598 is a 32-Bit ARM Cortex-M3 NXP LPC1343 Series for LPCXpresso Board . The LPC1343FBD48 is a ARM Cortex-M3 based microcontroller for embedded applications featuring a high level of integration and low power consumption.
The ARM Cortex-M3 is a next generation core that offers system enhancements such as enhanced debug features and a higher level of support block integration. The ARM Cortex-M3 CPU incorporates a 3-stage pipeline and uses a Harvard architecture with separate local instruction and data buses as well as a third bus for peripherals. The ARM Cortex-M3 CPU also includes an internal prefetch unit that supports speculative branching.
- Cortex-M3 Rev 2 core operating at up to 120 MHz
- Up to 512 KB Flash memory and up to 64 KB SRAM on-chip
- Low power consumption down to 200 uA/MHz for LPC13xx devices
- New Wake-up Interrupt Controller (WIC), Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC), and Memory Protection Unit
- Available with advanced peripherals like Ethernet, USB Host/OTG/Device, CAN, I2S, Fast-mode Plus (Fm+) I2C, 12-bit ADC, Motor Control PWM, Quadrature Encoder Interface, and more
- Alarm systems
- White goods