Manufacturer Part #
EA Motor control Kit for LPCXpresso
|Application Type:||Motor Control|
Features & Applications
The OM13009,598 is a high-performance EA Motor control Kit for LPCXpresso.
LPCXpresso is a new, low-cost development platform available from. The software consists of an enhanced, Eclipse-based IDE, a GNU C compiler, linker, libraries, and an enhanced GDB debugger. The hardware consists of the LPCXpresso development board which has an LPC-Link debug interface and an NXP LPC ARM-based microcontroller target. LPCXpresso is an end-to-end solution enabling embedded engineers to develop their applications from initial evaluation to final production.
- Support for CMSIS v2.0 included
- Based on eclipse Helios and gcc 4.5.1
- New part support
- LPCXpresso base board products:
- OM11083: Embedded Artists Base Board for LPCXpresso and mbed
- OM13009: Embedded Artists Motor Control Kit for LPCXpresso
- OM13016: NGX mbed-LPCXpresso baseboard