Manufacturer Part #
Evaluation Board for LPC177x/8x Family of Microcontrollers
|Application Type:||Application Development|
Features & Applications
The OM13020,598 is a IAR LPC1788 Evaluation Board allows you to quickly and easily evaluate the LPC1788 family of microcontrollers. The microcontroller, board, and accompanying features make it a great starting point for your next Cortex-M3 project.
The IAR's LPC1788 Developer's Kit. It contains all the necessary hardware and software and and allows you to design, integrate and test your applications. The LPC1788 Evaluation Board is equipped with the Cortex-M3 LPC1788 microcontroller and is suitable for a wide range of applications that requires advanced communication and high quality graphic displays.
- User interfaces:
- 2x user buttons
- 3.5" LCD
- Debug interfaces:
- JTAG/SWD connector - 20 pin 0.1"
- SWD connector - small 9 pin 0.05"
- ETMv3 connector - small 19 pin 0.05"
- Communication interfaces
- USB Host and OTG
- CAN driver and connector
- LPC1788-SK Evaluation Board
- IAR J-Link Lite for ARM
- IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM 32K limited edition
- IAR visualSTATE 20-state evaluation edition
- Example applications from IAR
- Example code from NXP
- RTOS board support