On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
|Application Type||Application Development|
Features and Applications
The R0K556100S000BE is a Starter Kit for RX610 is intended as a user-friendly introductory and evaluation tool for the RX610 microcontroller. The board also provides a useful platform for evaluating the Renesas suite of development tools for coding and debugging, using High-performance Embedded Workshop as well as programming the device using E1 emulator and/or Flash Development Toolkit.
The Starter Kit for RX610 may be connected to the host PC using a simple RS232 serial connection or via the included USB E1 on chip debugging interface.
The purpose of the board is to enable the user to evaluate the capabilities of the device and its peripherals by giving the user a simple platform on which code can be run only minutes from opening box. It can also prove an invaluable tool in development by providing a useful test platform for code already debugged using one of our more powerful emulation tools.
- CPU Board
- Detachable LCD Display Module
- Detachable AD Adjustment Shaft
- E1 Emulator
- Connection Cable (USB Cable, User Interface Cable)
- Quick Start Guide
- Documents: User Manual, Tutorial, and more
- IDE: High-performance Embedded Workshop
- C Compiler: C/C++ Compiler Package for RX Family Evaluation Version
- Debugger: E1/E20 Emulator Debugger
- Flash Memory Programmer: Flash Development Toolkit Evaluation Version