On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
|Application Type||LCD Solutions|
Features and Applications
The P89LPC9408 is a multi-chip module consisting of a P89LPC938 single-chip microcontroller combined with a PCF8576D universal LCD controller in a low-cost 64-pin package. The LCD controller provides 32 segments and supports from 1 to 4 backplanes.
- 8 kB byte-erasable flash code memory organized into 1 kB sectors and 64-byte pages
- 256-byte RAM data memory
- 512-byte customer Data EEPROM on chip allows serialization of devices, storage of set-up parameters, etc
- 32 segment x 4 backplane LCD controller supports from 1 to 4 backplanes
- 8-input multiplexed 10-bit ADC. Two analog comparators with selectable inputs and reference source
- LED drive capability (20 mA) on all port pins. A maximum limit is specified for the entire chip.
- Controlled slew rate port outputs to reduce EMI. Outputs have approximately 10 ns minimum ramp times