On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
|Application Type||Embedded Control|
Features and Applications
The ST7FUS-PRIMER is a complete, ultra low-cost evaluation and development kit that provides a fun and easy introduction to the features of ST’s tiny 8-pin ST7FLITEUS microcontrollers including the internal RC oscillator, 10-bit Analog Digital Converter (ADC), 12-bit Autoreload timer with PWM, Low voltage and Auxiliary voltage detectors.
The Primer comes pre-programmed with the UltraliteMusic software application and plugs directly into a USB port on a host PC. Powered by the USB connection, this light sensor/buzzer application plays five musical selections.
For in-circuit debugging and programming the ST7Ultralite Primer includes the Raisonance uRLink1 in-circuit debugger and programmer, which allows users to run, modify and debug the application code via the USB connection on their PC using the RIDE development environment.
- Ready-to-run light sensor/buzzer application:
- ST7FLITEUS microcontroller
- Power supply via USB
- uRLink1 for in-circuit debugging and incircuit programming via USB
- Raisonance software tools for building, debugging and programming the application:
- RIDE integrated development environment for complete control of debugging and programming of the application
- Raisonance C compiler for ST7FLITEUS
- RIDE project file and application source code (C sources)
- RBuilder application builder for quick, easy configuration of ST7 peripherals and generation of associated application source code based on the ST7 Software Library
- RFlasher programming software interface
- QuickStart for modifying and debugging the application with RIDE in 9 easy steps