Manufacturer Part #
Evaluation Board for Z51F3221 Microcontroller Based Designs
|Application Type:||Application Development|
Features & Applications
The Z51F3221000ZCOG is a development kit use to evaluate the Z51F3221 8-Bit microcontroller based designs and applications.
This kit features a development board consisting of five LEDs, five pushbuttons, a buzzer, eight 14-segment LCD digits, port pin headers and a UART-to-USB port. The Board features the Z51F3221 MCU in a 80-pin LQFP package, plus a DBG connector to connect the Board to a host development PC using the Z8051 USB On-Chip Debugger (OCD) cable.
- Z51F3221 Development Board
- Z8051 USB On-Chip Debugger (OCD)
- Z8051 OCD Target Cable (10ckt)
- USB Cables: Two A (male) to Mini-B Cable
- Z51F3221 Development Kit Insert (FL0149)