Manufacturer Part #
Graphics PICtail™ Plus Board with 3.2 in Display Kit
|Application Type:||Graphics Control|
Features & Applications
The AC164127-3 is a Graphics PICtail Plus daughter board with 3.2 Display Kit allows evaluating Microchip Technology's solution and graphics library for 16- and 32-bit microcontrollers.
This Board includes a Graphics LCD Controller PICtail™ Plus SSD1926 Board (AC164127-5) and a Graphics Display Truly 3.2 240x320 Board (AC164127-4). The kit is compatible with the Explorer 16 development board (DM240001) or one of the PIC32 Starter Boards (DM320001, DM320003).
- 3.2 QVGA (240X320) TFT LCD with 18-bit parallel RGB interface
- Resistive 4-wire touch screen
- Graphics display controller Solomon Systech SSD1926 supporting 4/8 bit STN, 4/8 bit CSTN, 18-bit HR-TFT, and 9/12/18/24 bit TFT interface
- SD/MMC Card socket, connected to SSD1926 via 4-wire interface
- 16 Megabit (2Mx8) serial flash memory for additional data storage
- Display connector for interfacing with different display boards
- PICtail Plus Interface for connecting to Explorer 16 Development Board
- PIC32 Starter Kit Connector