Manufacturer Part #
Graphics LCD Controller PICtail Plus SSD1926 Board
|Application Type:||LCD Solutions|
Features & Applications
The AC164127-5 is a Graphics LCD Controller PICtail Plus SSD1926 demonstration board for evaluating graphic display solution and graphics library for 16- and 32-bit microcontrollers.
It is an expansion board compatible with the Explorer 16 development board (DM240001) or one of the PIC32 Starter Boards (DM320001, DM320003). The controller board has a connection for the display boards, such as the Graphics Display Truly 3.2 240x320 Board (AC164127-4).
- Graphics display controller Solomon Systech SSD1926 supporting 4/8 bit STN, 4/8 bit CSTN, 18-bit HR-TFT, and 9/12/18/24 bit TFT interface
- SD/MMC Card socket, connected to SSD1926 via 4-wire interface
- 16 Megabit (2Mx8) serial flash memory for additional data storage
- Display connector for interfacing with different display boards
- PICtail Plus Interface for connecting to Explorer 16 Development Board
- PIC32 Starter Kit Connector