Manufacturer Part #
Development Kit for BL600 Module Series (BL600-SA w/ Integrated Antenna)
|Mfr. Name:||Laird Connectivity|
Features & Applications
The Laird BLE development kit is designed to support the rapid development of applications and software for the BL600-SA BLE module featuring Laird’s innovative event driven programming language – smartBASIC.
- Development Board
- The development board has the BL600-SA module already soldered onto it and exposes all the various hardware interfaces available.
- Power Options
- USB cable – Type A to mini type B. The cable also provides serial communications via the FTDI USB – RS232 converter chip on the development board.
DC barrel plug with clips for connection to external power supply
- Segger JTAG board – ‘jlink lite’
- This third party JTAG interface provides the ability to upgrade the base firmware for the BL600 module. Additional details available at http://www.segger.com/cms/jlink-lite-cortexm.html
- Pin Headers x 4
- Supplied to allow simple connection to SIO lines via the through hole plated areas JP2, JP3, JP4 and JP5. The headers are 2 x 5 way and are 2.54 mm pitch.
- IDC Cable x 4
- Supplied to allow simple connection to the 2 x 5 way pin headers into JP2, JP3, JP4 and JP5. The IDC cables are 2.54 mm pitch.
- Web link Card
- Provides links to additional information including the BL600 user manual, firmware, Laird BL600 app from the Apple app store, terminal utilities, schematics, quick start guides, and firmware release notes.