On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
|Application Type||Sub-Gig (proprietary protocol)|
|Core Supported||LT Series|
Features and Applications
The EVAL-315-LT is a LT Series Basic Evaluation Kit. It allows the field performance of the LT Series modules to be evaluated. This kit is a cost-effective starting point and a valuable benchmark to compare the performance of your own design.
The kit features pre-built evaluation boards with audible and visual indication for range and interference testing in anticipated use environments. The on-board transcoders provide bidirectional remote control with confirmation, and a prototyping area allows circuitry to be developed on the board.
- 4 LT Series transceiver modules (one mounted on evaluation board)
- 2 CW Series antennas (HD Series with 315 MHz kits)
- 2 Fully-assembled evaluation boards
- 4 AAA batteries
- 4 CONREVSMA001 RP-SMA connectors (one mounted on each evaluation board)
- 1 Transceiver manual
- FCC Part 2 and Part 15 guidelines
- Free technical support