On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
|Application Type||Light Sensing|
Features and Applications
The LPEK1000 is designed to control fluorescent, LED and HID electronic ballasts. It provides dimming and true on/off functionality while supporting a wide range of input voltages from all over the world – no power adapter is needed.
SNAP DIM-10s are ideal for retrofitting entire buildings as well as for new construction. No commissioning is needed during installation, which is fast, easy and with plenty of wire length to flexibly reach the ballast.
Compact, rugged and easy to install, the SNAP DIM-10 supports either 12V Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) or 0-10V input while providing strong, reliable wireless signal strength based on the industry standard IEEE 802.15.4 radio frequency. It has an Operating temperature ranges b/w -40 °C to 60 °C.
- Control a wide range of new or existing LED or fluorescent lighting fixtures
- Compact, rugged and easy to install
- Strong, reliable signal strength
- Dimming and true on/off functionality
- Wide range of input voltages from all over the world
- No power adapter is needed
- Multiple lighting drivers can be controlled in parallel
- Sourcing and sinking up to 100mA
- Support for PWM drivers
- Input for NTC thermister monitoring
- Wireless remote control
- Monitoring service for secure indoor or outdoor lighting applications